Are you yearning to live a life filled with greater ease? It may be time to learn how to bend a spoon…
…using both your hands (gentle power) and mind – but in a whole new way.
We’re all too familiar with …
Perhaps it’s time to learn a new way of living, a way that allows you to connect with your inner gentle power to affect the world with effortless effort.
Who is this course for… and who it is not for:
My guess is that you probably fall in one of the following categories of people who want to learn how to bend a spoon:
- Wish to learn how to tap into a gentle power to help you realize your dreams
- A Star Wars fan and secretly wished you could be a Yedi Knight with access to The Force
- Are interested in Energy and how it manifests in your life
- You may be a skeptic but secretly you also want to bend a spoon.
- You just love the idea of being able to bend a spoon…
This workshop is not perfect for you if:
- You have no sense of humour
- Are not ready to experiment and just try something completely different
- You think you need to be a “super spiritual person” or have special powers
- This whole things seems too “Woo Woo” for you.
In two fun filled hours filled with practical exercises:
- You will discover the limiting beliefs that are consciously or unconsciously preventing you from achieving the impossible
- You will learn 4 steps to bend a spoon without force
- Learn how to apply these 4 steps to your life to help you step out of your own way and start making the impossible possible
- Learn about the power of your mind and thoughts in this experiential, playful 2 hour workshop, where the focus is on identifying the places you get stuck and how to live life with greater ease and less resistance. And yes, you may also bend a spoon.
To read more about how your silverware can teach you something about yourself and help you adjust your attitude towards life and its challenges, read: //behappylifecoaching.co.za/blog/life-lessons-from-bending-spoons/
In the two hours you will be guided through the four steps, with lots of time to practice and share with your fellow aspiring spoon benders.
You will receive:
- a handout explaining the steps in greater detail as well as questions to help you record your experience,
- a cheat sheet summarizing the steps,
- two spoons, as well as
- a small gift.
I highly recommend that you bring some additional spoons with you just so that you can practice, practice, practice.
- “Thank you so very much for the workshop on Saturday. It was exactly what I needed to hear, see and do.”
- “I really enjoyed the course. Thanks so much! I see this as only the start of a long learning period in how I see my world and interact with it. I feel I somehow need to keep practicing to reap the real benefits. “
- “I enjoyed the easy going and playful atmosphere.”
- “A really thought provoking process that can be prioritized and repeated.”
- “The demonstrations made the concepts real and not too much hippy mumbo jumbo.”
- “Thank you so much for the spoon bending session today. It was much more valuable than I had anticipated. Very profound insights and questions I’ve been reflecting on.”
And you can bend silverware with effortless effort too!!!
How? Email Me now to book your spot for this or for future events.
Cost: R500 per person.
Kerstin Waddell is a Martha Beck certified life coach based in Cape Town, South Africa.